Description: Students will have a blast participating in all sorts of fun activities: archery, paintball, 30’ climbing wall, high ropes challenge course & zipline, waterslide, blob, air rifles, and canoeing as well as electives, for example: spa day, crafts, mud pit. During this week students are equipped with the skills to build a strong “base” in their Christian faith. This is our highest attended youth camp.
Chapel Services: Worship will be led by a live band from Olivet Nazarene University. The chapel speaker is Chelsea MacAdam – God really speaks through her!
- Check In: Sunday, June 27, 2021, 3:30-5:00pm at the Bearinger Center
- Check Out: Friday, July 2, 2021, NOON at individual cabin or dorm
- COVID19 Summer Camp Policies (As of 4-5-2021): COVID19 Camp Policies 4-5-21
- Registration Packet: 2021 Camp Registration Packet
- What to Bring List: 2021 Camp Packing List
- COVID19 Assumption of the Risk Waiver: COVID19 Assumption of the Risk
Want to send your camper (one way) email?
- Download the Parent Letter: 2021 Bunk1 Parent Letter
- Then sign up at Bunk1.com (requires invitation number from parent letter )