Description: Students will have a blast participating in all sorts of fun activities: archery, paintball, 30’ climbing wall, high ropes challenge course & zipline, waterslide, blob, air rifles, and canoeing as well as electives, for example: spa day, crafts, mud pit. During this week students are equipped with the skills to build a strong “base” in their Christian faith. This is our highest attended youth camp.
Chapel Services: Worship will be led by a live band from Olivet Nazarene University. The chapel speaker is Chelsea MacAdam – God really speaks through her!
- Check In: Sunday, June 23, 2019, 3:00-5:00pm at the Bearinger Center
- Check Out: Friday, June 28, 2019, NOON at individual cabin or dorm
- Registration Packet: 2019 Camp Registration Form
- What to Bring List: 2019 What to Bring List
Want to send your camper email?
- Download the Parent Letter: 2019 Bunk 1 Parent Letter
- Then sign up at Bunk1.com (requires invitation number from parent letter )