This camp is packed full of exciting activities that every teen loves. There’s lots to choose from: archery, paintball, air rifles, 30’ climbing wall, high ropes challenge course & zip-line, water slide, blob and canoeing as well as choice of electives, for example: spa day, craft, mud pit. This camp is designed to equip your teen with spiritual direction in an often confusing world.
- Check-In: 3:00-5:00pm Sunday, June 16, 2019 at the Bearinger Center
- Check-Out: NOON Friday, June 23, 2019 at individual dorm or cabin
- Chapel Services: Chapel Services will include a live band from Olivet Nazarene University as well as JM McGinnis a gifted and dynamic speaker.
- Registration Packet: 2019 Camp Registration Form
- What to Bring List: 2019 What to Bring List
Want to send your camper email? Download the Parent Letter: and then sign up at Bunk1.com (requires invitation number from parent letter )