This event is the essence of who we are. Family Camp and Camp Meeting are the same event and the terms are used interchangeably. This happening is better experienced than explained. It has become a tradition for many families to make this week a priority. It is always held between the last two Sundays of July. The week starts off with a great softball tournament with teams from many churches across the Eastern Michigan District. Opening services on Sunday are always a highlight! The week includes worship services daily with special speakers and musicians for all ages including a schedule of services just for children and youth. The closing Sunday includes a baptismal in the afternoon as well as services you won’t want to miss! Recreational activities are provided for all ages including swimming, *Waterslide, *BLOB, **High Ropes, ***Climbing Wall, **Paintball, Canoeing, Fishing, Disc Golf, and many family activities.
- *Must have completed 7th grade. **Must have completed 5th grade. ***Must have completed 3rd grade.
- ALL Activities require an Acknowledgement of Risk & Liability Waiver for ALL participants (ALL ages) signed by the legal guardian.
- Click here to download the following information: 2019 Acknowledgement of Risk and Waiver of Liability-CM
- Available lodging includes RV lots, Gibson Center hotel rooms and cabins.
Costs: Rates are Activity Inclusive with the exception of Paintball.
- RV Lots for the week – $350 water/electric; $375 water/electric/sewer.
- $25 discount if paid by April 1. (Must be paid in full by May 1 to keep reservation.)
- Daily Reservations will be taken after July 1: $55/day
- Gibson Center Hotel Rooms – $475.00 for the week. (Must be paid in full by May 1.)
- Cabins – $375.00 for the week. (Must be paid in full by May 1.)
- Contact the camp office for reservations (Cabins & Gibson Rooms are on a wait-list basis).